Ink (INK) current price is $0.00419 with a marketcap of $1.94 M. Its price is 0.07% up in last 24 hours.
- Ink (INK)
- Live Price $0.00419
- 24h % 0.07%
- Market Cap$1.94 M
- Volume$4.52 M
- Available Supply463.91 M INK
More Info About Coin
Ink is a digital token of the blockchain platform for protecting intellectual property and exchanging works of art. For its work, the Ink platform uses Qtum blockchain system, which by default makes the project unique among the total number of projects. The main task of Ink developers is to create a platform that could provide a more simple interaction between creators and those who want to use their creations.
At the moment, the Ink project team has the following objectives:
- to exclude intermediaries in the form of studios and publishers between the creator and the end user;
- to make all content on the platform payable;
- to create an evaluation method through comments;
- to develop tools for the promotion of unknown authors.
Qtum blockchain allows you to organize the cooperation of projects created on different blockchains. This function will help to speed up the distribution of content.
Ink is traded on many well-known exchanges, including Binas, ZB.COM and others. The cost of one token varies from 7 to 8 cents per piece. The project capitalization is $ 36 million.